Someone sent this interview form to me on facebook a while back and I enjoyed gettings Bryce's answers....so I thought I would share :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Jassi, and Daddy, and me
3. What makes mom sad? ‘cause when I be ugly
4. How does your mom make you laugh? do something funny
5. What was your mom like as a child? little
6. How old is your mom? 4 and a half
7. How tall is your mom?48 hundred
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? just sleep (haha - true!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know
11. What is your mom really good at? playing with me
12. What is your mom not very good at? getting Cubby to sleep (that’s Bryce’s lion cub)
13. What does your mom do for a job? teach guys how to say the right words
14.What is your mom's favorite food? grilled cheese sandwich (I guess he thinks his fav is my fav too!)
15.What makes you proud of your mom? ‘cause you’re so happy
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Pebbles (from the Flintstones...has my child ever seen the Flintstones other than on his vitamins and cereal box??)
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? ‘cause we have bellies (lol)
19. How are you and your mom different? I have blue eyes and mommy has green eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? ‘cause we give hugs and cuddle together
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He loves us
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Mimi and Dadaw’s house
1 comment:
I miss you!!!!!! I have been horrible at internetting. I think I may have just made up my own word, but! we are having a BOY!!! :D I'd love to see you when we come in for the shower. Would love for you to come and spend a little time with us too! Love and miss you, girl!!! How's that expanded family doing? Can't wait to hear all about it! Talk to you soon. Hope you blog again in the future. ;) teehee! <3
Post a Comment