bkgrd

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our addition...

Here are a few pics of the addition. It is a work in progress. I’ve been spending all my free time painting, when Bryce naps on the weekend or when he goes to bed at night. It’s given me a chance to listen to plenty of audio books on my ipod while I paint! Hopefully, I will finish painting the playroom this week. Then only the garage will be left (I’m trying not to think about what a monster that will be to paint!). I haven't gotten around to taking pics of the garage, bathroom, or laundry room - but here are a few of the other rooms. Let me know what you think!

Outside views of the addition:






The new TV room before:







and after some painting...



Bryce’s new playroom before:



and again, after some painting...



And last, but not least….my little man helping me paint! :)


No comments: