Ok – I’ve finally decided to start a blog. We’ll see how it goes! I love the idea of letting everyone know what we’ve been up to lately, but I’m wondering about the reality of me having time to sit down and update it. I’m going to make a good faith promise to myself to update it at least once weekly!!
Lots of things have been going on lately in the Havens household. The contractor has FINALLY finished his part of the addition. Now we are working on flooring, painting, and all the assorted fun jobs of finishing it out! I have been painting every night after putting Bryce to bed and it’s coming together! Sometimes Bryce even helps me paint! He loves it and gets so excited to be helping me. I’ll try to get some pics of the addition up soon.
In other exciting news, Bryce will be turning 3 in about a month. He is growing up way too fast. It has been the craziest, most wonderful, blessed 3 years of my life. He is turning into quite a young man with a zany sense of humor and the most loving, tender soul. Heath and I are definitely blessed beyond measure. I’ll keep everyone updated on b-day plans and pics!
1 comment:
Love your blog. You are a brave woman starting this up-with Bryce (what a sweetheart), finishing up your new addition(which really looks nice) and your teaching job.Keep up the good job. You are truly blessed. jj
Post a Comment