Whew! School is back in session...and it's completely kicking my butt! I'm actually enjoying it and thinking it's going to be a great year though. Heck, how can it be bad when my best friend (aka my mom) is working at one of my schools?!?
The big important news for this blog is that my baby is starting preschool on Tuesday!!! I can't believe he's big enough for preschool! He's so excited about it and wants to look at the supplies we've picked out daily so we can talk about all the fun he's going to have at school. I really hope he likes it. It's only two mornings a week, so I figure that will give him a little dose of some structured activities with other kiddies and will be really good for him. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it works out like I have envisioned! lol :)
Anyway, I promise to post pics and a story about his first week at school next weekend. I also am planning to sit down over this long weekend and update this blog! Best laid plans though...hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment