bkgrd

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Randomness and jibberish...

Just a little update. I added a music player to my blog page. So, if you have the urge to listen to some of my favorite songs of the moment while you’re reading the blog – be my guest :) I know some of you are using a dial-up connection, so let me know if it messes up you being able to view the blog. Come to think of it….if it did cause problems, I bet you’re not going to be able to read this post anyway.

Now for one other little tidbit that is bouncing around in my head. People are driving me absolutely batty about their Obama propaganda. Did I vote for him? Absolutely not. There’s just something about having my wealth “redistributed” that doesn’t set right with me. Amazingly, I don’t like the idea of giving any more of my hard earned paycheck to people who are sitting on their sorry #^&@! at home instead of getting a job. We have created a society full of people who feel entitled….as though they should be taken care of and are simply owed things (I think I deal with more than my fair share of these people at my job!). Other than that, Obama’s complete lack of experience and very shady past associations scare the heck out of me. Based on his past relationships alone (William Ayers, anyone?), I would not even hire this man to baby-sit my son…much less run the nation.

That being said…I do hope that Obama does well in office. Not because I care if he has personal success, but because it would mean a better economy and many other things that would help me personally. I'm tired of being saying how capable he is. When the last time he led a PTA meeting, much less a NATION? How do we know if he’s capable? I hope that he lives up to the hype that the media and half of the US believe is deserved. Only time will tell I suppose.

Ok, I have finished ranting for the moment. I just had reached my limit with all of that nonsense and needed to sound off. Plus, darn it, I have voted for the loser in all 3 presidential elections I have been able to vote in. Some food for thought – I was right the last 2 times, because look at the idiot who has been our distinguished leader for the past 8 years. Anyway…just let me know if the music player is messing anything up when you come to our site. Take care and God bless :)



No comments: