Last week we celebrated my mom's birthday! It was so relaxing to just go out and enjoy some time together with my family and celebrate! I'm sure most of you reading this know my mom. She is honestly the most incredible woman I've ever met. I can't even put into words how amazing she is and what she means to me. She's my best friend, my confidante, my biggest fan, and my rock. What in the world would I do without her?!? My hope is that I can be half as good of a mother to Bryce as she has been to me. I've definitely been blessed beyond measure to have her in my life. I guess when God was choosing mothers, He knew no one else could have put up with a crazy daughter like me!!
Anyway...back to the b-day celebration. We had a great time and Bryce was excited about giving his Mimi the presents he made for her (a bracelet and a heart). He loves his Mimi! I also attempted to make my very first layer cake for my momma. It was a candy bar cake and surprisingly it turned out ok (as we all know, I'm no Martha Stewart!). Hopefully, mom enjoyed it!
Hope you had a wonderful b-day Momma and I wish you many more to come! I love you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment