Hmm…where to even begin with this story?? Let’s start with the flight. Heath and I were anxious to see how our big boy would do on the airplane. No need to worry though because Bryce played with his new Transformer toy the entire flight from Greensboro to Charlotte! Then, he watched a movie on his little DVD player the whole way from Charlotte to Orlando. Easy, huh? The flights back went just as smoothly! Plus we didn’t even get stopped for all the extra security stuff. Usually, I am randomly selected to undergo the major searches….because I look remarkably like a terrorist. I guess I looked a little less menacing than usual this time – maybe because I was holding hands with a 3 year old!
We didn’t make it to our hotel until 2 in the morning – so needless to say, we were wiped out! I crossed my fingers and said a little prayer that Bryce wouldn’t wake up at his usual 6:30 in the morning. Thankfully, he slept until 7:30 that morning, which is like a world record for him! Hehe :)
Bryce loved our hotel! I definitely would have much rather stayed at the New Orleans style Disney resort or some of the other ones, but I figured that my little man would be much happier surrounded by Disney characters at the All Star Movies Resort. Luckily our reservations were in the Toy Story section of the hotel – so we had a five story tall Buzz Lightyear (his new favorite) outside our door. It was kind of neat how they had set up a giant replica of a kid’s room in the courtyard of our section of the hotel. Bryce loved it and that’s all that matters!


Anywho….there will be more about the Disney trip. I hear a certain 3 year old yelling on the baby monitor that he is thirsty. Time to go give him a sip of water and lull him back to sleepy town. I’ll try to update the rest tomorrow :)
We didn’t make it to our hotel until 2 in the morning – so needless to say, we were wiped out! I crossed my fingers and said a little prayer that Bryce wouldn’t wake up at his usual 6:30 in the morning. Thankfully, he slept until 7:30 that morning, which is like a world record for him! Hehe :)
Bryce loved our hotel! I definitely would have much rather stayed at the New Orleans style Disney resort or some of the other ones, but I figured that my little man would be much happier surrounded by Disney characters at the All Star Movies Resort. Luckily our reservations were in the Toy Story section of the hotel – so we had a five story tall Buzz Lightyear (his new favorite) outside our door. It was kind of neat how they had set up a giant replica of a kid’s room in the courtyard of our section of the hotel. Bryce loved it and that’s all that matters!
Anywho….there will be more about the Disney trip. I hear a certain 3 year old yelling on the baby monitor that he is thirsty. Time to go give him a sip of water and lull him back to sleepy town. I’ll try to update the rest tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment