bkgrd

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chuck Mathena Center Dedication

9 more days until the grand opening of the Chuck Mathena Center! After 3 years of construction, I'm sure my dad will be thrilled to have it finished. For those of you who don't know, my dad is the project manager for the CMC. He has done an absolutely amazing job and it has turned out to be beautiful! A couple of weekends ago, we went to the dedication ceremony for the CMC. It was a wonderful ceremony and Heath and I enjoyed an adult's night out! Charlie recognized Dad in his speech with some kind words, many thanks, and loads of compliments. I am so proud of him! Here are a few pics from the dedication.




While Mommy and Daddy were at the dedication, Bryce was off having fun with his PaPaw and NeeNee (Perry and Anita). He got to go fishing for the very first time and was thrilled! He caught his first fish - but his favorite part of the whole experience was catching sea weed!!! Bryce talks about the sea weed more than the fish he caught!

No comments: