bkgrd

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Sixteen!

Bryce and I went to Madison's sweet 16 b-day party 2 weekends ago! We couldn't convince my anti-social husband to tag along, so Bryce and I rode down to Abingdon with Perry and Anita. We had a great time on our road trip and at the party! It was great getting to see Kathy, Jade, and Maddie - since we don't get to see them often enough.

Bryce tried hula hooping for the first time and it was hilarious. MaMaw Georgia hula hooped too! I definitely want to be that spunky at 80!!! We also ate the yummiest cake I've ever had in my life - it was almond flavored and I'm pretty sure I'd kill someone for a piece of it. Delicious!!

As you can tell from the pic below, Bryce loved hanging out with the birthday girl and Jade (so rotten...he's not a bit boy, is he?!?). I'm so glad that we went down for the party and a big thank you to Perry and Anita for letting us ride with them! Maddie - hope your b-day was wonderful! We love you and hope your sweet 16 year is filled with tons of blessings!

No comments: