Yay! Winter seems to have arrived early in the mountains this year! This makes me happy because I have a deep and abiding love for late schedule and snow days!!! I can't believe we've already had 2 snow days, one early dismissal, and 4 late schedules (this morning being one of those!).
Bryce and I have enjoyed the extra time together! We've run around the house playing superheroes, spent some fun time cuddling, and he's even helped me shovel snow. My dad bought Bryce his own kiddie-size snow shovel....and Bryce feels like such a big man and is so proud of it. He's happy to shovel anytime and anywhere! It's adorable!
After we have come in from the snowy outdoors, I've been trying to talk Bryce into letting me make him some hot chocolate. I'm sure we all know Bryce and his aversion to all things "hot" though....so the name of it just throws him for a loop and he has been refusing to try it! My mom had a great idea though. She told him she was going to make him a chocolate float with marshmallows. It worked like a charm! He drank it and loved it. Thank you momma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment