So...there was some disappointment in the Havens' house this football season (let's only talk pro football, because I won't even go into my college season this year!). My favorite team is the Colts - Peyton Manning, anyone?? **sigh** On the other hand, Heath's favorite team is the Panthers. Obviously, neither of our favs made it to the big game tonight. The good thing is that both of us have always agreed that the Steelers are our second favorite team (I still miss Bill Cowher's scowl on the sidelines!). So it is awesome that both could cheer on the same team tonight - a rarity in our house!
You may wonder where I am heading with this pointless story. Well, our son has decided since the beginning of the play-offs that he was cheering for the Cardinals. Random?!? His rationale....his soccer team this year was named the Cardinals, hence he likes the pro football team too. It's so funny watching him cheer for them! What was hilarious was when the Panthers were playing the Cardinals in the play-offs. I think Heath partly blames Bryce for that loss!! Bryce would start cheering for the Cardinals and all of a sudden they would score - it was odd! Hopefully, Bryce's magical football powers won't work tonight and the Steelers will win. Who knows....my child seems to have uncanny ability to determine the outcome of games. I may put this ability to use during my Vols season next year....
No comments:
Post a Comment