bkgrd

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryce!!!

It’s birthday time! Three years have absolutely flown by! This year, we did small family parties instead of one big party so everyone could get some individual special time with him. He had so much fun! Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, presents, and for just loving our fella. We are blessed with some wonderful family and friends!
I know I have bombarded all of you with tons of birthday pictures on Kodak gallery, so I’ll just put a few highlights on here.


Party #1 - Mommy & Daddy. Not really a party...we just enjoyed an evening with our boy without an distractions, work, or anything else. It was so nice! We got him some roller skates and had to immediately try them out in the garage. It took every ounce of my strength to keep him from falling and busting his hiney!!




















Party #2 - Mimi & Dadaw's house.




Party #3 - Nana & Papa's house.




Party #4 - Party with Papaw & NeeNee.

No comments: