Bryce and Heath went overboard trying to give me a wonderful b-day. I'm one lucky lady to have those 2 wonderful fellas! They went shopping together, which was my first clue that something was up....since those 2 have only gone shopping twice in Bryce's entire life. On their trip, Bryce selected the perfect b-day cake with pink flowers and they picked out lots of balloons. Bryce's mission was to buy me a pink bag. Not exactly sure why. I think he may have overheard me talking to my mom the other day saying that I was looking for a pink pocketbook. How sweet that he heard me say that and tried to get one for me! I love that stinker! He also picked me out a pink Care Bear that he named Carey D (hmm...). I love it!! It's the first real gift that my baby picked out by himself and it is the best present I've ever gotten!

Later, we celebrated with my parents over at the Japanese restaurant and had a blast. I am blessed with the most amazing set of parents ever. They have supported and loved me unconditionally for 27 years. I cannot tell you how much I admire, depend on, and love them.
A great big thanks to all of my family and friends for the b-day wishes and presents. I love you guys! I have to admit that I'm a little depressed about being deeply entrenched in my late twenties....kinda scary. But at least I can look back and say they have been wonderful years with only a handful of speed bumps and TONS of blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment