bkgrd

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Godmommy Dawn came to visit!

Bryce and I were so excited that Godmommy Dawn came to visit us a few weeks ago! For those of you who don't know her, she's the most awesome friend and godmommy that anyone could ask for. We love her dearly!!

Dawn brought along her friend Andrew for the visit. I really enjoyed meeting him. However, my son viewed him as competition for his godmommy's affection. Bryce tried out several tactics on Andrew - and thankfully Andrew was a good sport about it all! First, Bryce flat out ignored Andrew and wouldn't acknowledge him. Then, Bryce claimed Dawn by taking up residence on her lap and staying there. Next, my little casanova gave Dawn a big hug and declared his love for her....while giving Andrew this little evil look. Oh my, what am I going to do with this boy?!?


Finally, Bryce found common ground with Andrew on the topic of Spiderman. They became great buddies (Bryce even gave him a flower!) and even wrestling partners. I apologize for any lingering bruises that Godmommy Dawn and Andrew have from their visit!


Unfortunately, Godmommy Dawn had to leave and drive back home (see the pic below of Bryce cuddling her and trying to get her to stay) - but we are looking forward to hanging out with her this summer! We love you!!! :)

No comments: