Ok, I kind of got off track - now back to the play date. First, Bryce and Kaylee decided to show us their artistic sides with some chalk. Kaylee made nice dainty little lines without getting any chalk on her. Bryce on the other hand went entirely crazy with the chalk and was covered head-to-toe and he created a chaotic Picasso masterpiece.

After we finished with the chalk, the fun continued indoors. Bryce felt compelled to bring out his Bob the Builder umbrella to show it off. Then, he decided that Kaylee absolutely had to get under the umbrella with him. Quite the gentleman...except for the fact that there was no rain in sight!
Sadly, the play date had to eventually end and the best buddies had to part ways. But Bryce wasn't going to let Kaylee go without some lovin'. He's such a little Casanova! Luckily, I had the camera handy. What's funny is that I have a picture of Nick (Steph's brother & my cousin) and I kissing exactly like this when we were that age!
1 comment:
They did have fun, but not as much as us! We are so blessed to have you guys to hang out with. The pictures are priceless...you are always prepared! I need copies!
Post a Comment