bkgrd
Friday, March 7, 2008
Spidey Bryce
As most of you know, my son has a crazy obsession with Spiderman. Not sure where he developed this affection for the famous red superhero...but nonetheless, he loves him! Last week, I went in to check on Bryce before I went to bed and noticed that he had a horrible nosebleed. The entire bottom half of his face was covered with blood! I took him to the bathroom and started cleaning the blood off of him. While I was cleaning him up, he looked in the mirror and saw his bloody face. Most children would have been weirded out or scared....but not my Bryce. His little eyes lit up and he said, "I must be Spiderman." Yep, he was pretty sure that he was turning red and morphing into his favorite superhero! He was thrilled!! Just another reason why I am so in love with the little booger. So rotten :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment